2018 "Classic" Air Works Consignment Auction Schedule
Thursday, February 15th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Antiques & Collectibles, New Tools - TBA
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antiques & Collectibles - 10:00 AM
Friday, February 16th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Small Tools - 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antiques & Collectibles - 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 3, Antiques & Collectibles - 8:30 AM
- Market Building, Woodworking Equipment - 9:00 AM
- Tent by Market Building, Woodworking Equipment - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools in Rows, Section 1 - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools in Rows, Section 3 - 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Misc. Tools on Wagons, Section 4 - 9:00 AM
- South Lot, Pallet & Sawmill Equipment - 10:00 AM
Saturday, February 17th
- Main Arena, Ring 1, Small Tools 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 2, Antique Toys & Specials 8:30 AM
- Main Arena, Ring 3, Antiques & Collectibles 8:30 AM
- Tent by Showcase, Woodworking Equipment 9:00 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools on Wagons, Sec. 2/Ring 1 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Small Tools on Wagons, Sec. 2/Ring 2 9:30 AM
- Horse Barn, Misc. Tools on Wagons, Section 4 9:00 AM
- Windows, Doors & Trim 9:00 AM
- Tent by Horse Barn, Metalworking Eq. & Stoves 9:30 AM
- Power Units 9:30 AM
- Sheds & Buildings (TBA) Appx. 11:00 AM
- Heavy Equipment 9:00 AM
- Heavy Equipment Accessories 9:30 AM
- Overflow & Miscellaneous Equipment TBA
Terms and Conditions
Cash Day of Sale. Checks will be accepted with proper ID. All items are sold “As Is” unless guaranteed by the seller. Air Works Consignment Auction Ltd. acts only as an agent of the seller and assumes no responsibility for the seller statements. Buyers are encouraged to inspect items before bidding on them. All items are to be removed from premises by purchaser.
In all disputed bids the decision of the auctioneer on stand is final. The sale price is the price recorded by the clerk on the clerking sheet at the time of the sale. If you question this price we will endeavor to check with the clerk and the auctioneer. However, if they don’t recall the item or a difference in the price, the price on the clerking sheet shall stand and you are expected to pay for the item.
A Buyer’s Premium (see all rates) will be added to ALL SALES:
BUYER'S ADMINISTRATION FEES (AKA BUYER'S PREMIUMS)
Standard Buyer's Administration Fee/Buyer's Premium - 5%
CHECK BACK FOR ONLINE BIDDING BUYERS' PREMIUM
If you purchase an unannounced damaged item, or the wrong item, call it to the attention of the auctioneer immediately. Purchaser assume responsibility for items at time of purchase (i.e., when the auctioneer declares the item sold.) Do not leave items unattended. When an item is sold the buyer is responsible for it, including damage and theft.
ITEMS LEFT ON THE LOT 10 DAYS AFTER SALE WILL BE RESOLD OR DISPOSED OF.
Be sure the clerk has your CORRECT BUYER NUMBER WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE. Please only pay for your items.
Pay Procedure: Pay in Auction office in Main Building. Remember, you are to pay for all purchased items before you leave the auction area.
Check Out & Loading: All vehicles must enter the auction area from west parking lot. Do not try to enter without your paid receipt or a signed release. Have a copy of your bill to check out items from lot. Send a proof of purchase with your hauler. Double check to be sure you have the correct item number. Assistance for loading heavy equipment is provided as a service to our buyers on sale day plus stated days following the auction. The lot is closed on Sunday.
It is our goal that your auction experience is a pleasant one. Your understanding and compliance with the above terms will help accomplish this goal.
Located at the Mt. Hope Auction Grounds, Mt. Hope Ohio.
GPS Location: 8076 SR 241 Millersburg OH 44654.